- The TheraTog system is designed to be worn under clothes. This allows a nappy or underwear to be changed without having to remove the TheraTogs. They are worn all day and provide postural realignment to assist with optimal movement patterns. The tank and hipsters form the base garment and the velcro strapping is applied on top of these. The velcro strapping is an individual prescription and is likely to change as the child's needs change.
- TheraTogs come in all sizes and we have baby, infant, preschool and paediatric sizes available to use within our sessions.
Straps Australia suiting
- Straps Australia Spiral Thigh Brace
- Straps Australia Power Suit
- Straps Australia Trunk Stability Suit
We have a comprehensive sizing kit available in our clinic for trials and sizing purposes. This suiting is only available for purchase on a prescription from a collaborator with Straps Australia.
Serial casting is conducted in the clinic. Serial casting is an evidence-based intervention for regaining range of movement in the lower limb. We typically cast children with cerebral palsy after Botulinum Toxin-A injections and children with idiopathic toe-walking who have lost ankle range of movement.
Hip helpers can be an effective tool to use in therapy, particularly in children with low tone. They provide pelvic stability as well as aligning the legs under the hips to facilitate the development of hip stabilty and control. They can help babies with low tone develop crawling and toddlers and young children develop effective weight-shift and stability in walking. The full range of helpers are available for trial and sizing at our clinic.
Spio suiting provides sensory feedback and awareness. Suiting comes in tops, pants and vests. The vest is available for trial in the clinic.